This is a boutique childcare centre that caters to the needs of a densely populated residential suburb and benefits from its close proximity to thriving commercial areas. which provides a large employment base. The centre is built on a large section of over 1,000m2.
The owner does not work in the centre as the manager takes care of the day-to-day operations. This setup offers great flexibility for a new owner to define their role within the business. With a full teaching team already in place, you do not need to be a qualified teacher and can continue to manage the business remotely, similar to the current vendor overseeing operations.
* The childcare centre enjoys a good reputation in the thriving Central Auckland suburb, with a qualified teaching team in place.
* The business is operating over 80% occupancy, offering a further upside to optimise.
* The centre is located near thriving commercial precincts, within a populated residential suburb.
* EBIDTA for FY2023 is close to $140k. Excellent upside exists for improved profit.
* A long-term ADLS Lease is in place till 2041, with favourable terms, ensuring business continuity.
The capable team effectively manages the daily operations, while the overseeing owner provides administrative and support guidance with minimal involvement.
The barriers to entry for establishing new childcare centres have increased with new childcare centre establishments now requiring pre-approval or Network Management Approval starting from February 1st, 2023. Furthermore, the anticipated housing intensification in the area is expected to amplify the demand for childcare services.
A business that is suitable to one and all - an ECE-qualified owner or a non-qualified owner.
Note: The vendor advises strict confidentiality-- further information will be provided strictly to genuinely interested and prequalified parties only after submission of a Confidentiality Agreement & required discussion.
Contact Munish Verma - 021 113 9768, or email MunishV@abcbusiness.co.nz
If you would like to receive any further information regarding this sale, please complete our online confidentiality agreement.
Copy and paste this link into your browser:www.ds4u.cc/abc?ref=34177