Close proximity to Auckland/Fully frontline staff managed/Very low rent/Long lease/Very convenient trading hours/High potential to increase sales/High cash surplus++
Prime Business Highlights:
1. Dispenses 91;95; Diesel and LPG Bulk and bottle swap.
2. Fuel sales: 1.345M litres in FY 2020 and 1.2M litres approx. in FY 2021, with high margins. The vendor has indicated that the drop in fuel sales is primarily due to certain one-off reasons like COVID-19 pandemic impact, etc. However, the fuel is currently increasing in sales.
3. Shop sales: $18,000 p/w approx. with high gross margins.
4. Underground fuel storage tanks (double fibre glass) are owned by the landlord and pumps/dispensers are owned by the vendor.
5. Fully upgraded service station and good shop interior, renovated to the latest and most modern standards.
6. Low rent, a long and secure lease till Sept 2045 and a secure fuel supply agreement are in place.
7. Well-established site operating for short hours: 6am - 8pm, Monday to Saturday and 7am - 7pm on Sundays.
8. Security cameras and security arrangements exist on site, which will facilitate the operation of the site for longer hours. The service station also has operating terminals on the forecourt, which facilitate fuel sales 24X7.
9. Pizza Sales Potential: A brand new, modern pizza making machine also exists on site, as part of the shop was previously used to make and sell pizzas. This achieved sales of $5,000 per week, apart from the shop sales as mentioned above. The vendor comments that the pizza shop can easily achieve a weekly sale of $5,000 - $7,000 with the new machine. The kitchen is fully consented and ready for the new owner to jump in and carry on the venture and use the vast goodwill already created by the existing vendors.
10. The service station accepts most credit cards, debit cards and merchant cards, including AA Smart Fuel Cards.
Call Shaun Khanna on 029 770 9767.
Price $625,000 + estimated stock $40,000
Copy and paste this link into your browser: www.ds4u.cc/abc?ref=32429