Popular brand busy service station in a thriving South Taranaki town, with strong local support from both residents and commercial establishments. High volume of foot and vehicular traffic/site. Sells award-winning barista coffee and chicken burgers. Very low rent and outgoings/stable earnings on the incline/high cash surplus++
1. Fuel dispensed in FY20 is approx. 1.2mil litres and growing. Average weekly shop sales in FY20 is approx. $12,000 (incl. GST) with good profit margins. Despite COVID-19, sales are growing and it's anticipated that fuel sales of 1.3mil - 1.4mil litres is achievable in FY21, as projected by the vendor.
2. Service station dispenses 91; 95 grades of petrol, diesel and LPG bottle swap.
3. Spacious forecourt, shop, canopy and customer car parks.
4. Ice, fish bait, trailer hire etc. form other stable streams of income.
5. A popular takeaway forms an integral part of the service station, with potential to add new lines of food products to further boost sales.
6. Long, secure lease and fuel supply agreement.
7. Convenient working hours: 6am to 8pm from Mon to Fri, and 7am to 7:30pm on Sat and Sun.
8. Security arrangements, cameras, alarms, fog canon, etc. exist on site.
9. High chattel value comprising of near new pumps, signage, etc.
10. The strong reputation earned by the brand and the business in the area has proved that it could easily be run under management producing good yields.
11. The site was recently partially upgraded.
12. Pumps/dispensers are owned by the vendor and will be sold along with the business as part of the chattels.
13. Complete training and support will be provided.
14. Accepts all major credit cards, debit cards and AA Smart Fuel Cards.
Price $475,000 + estimated stock value $50,000
Call Shaun Khanna - 029 770 9767 today.
For a confidential discussion please complete our online confidentiality agreement.
Click or copy/paste this link to get started: www.ds4u.cc/abc?ref=32211