If you are a passionate interior designer, architect or professional business person, then you need to look at this opportunity.
For the first time since its inception 30 years ago, Corso de' Fiori, the iconic design business is available for you to own. At Corso de' Fiori, they live and breathe interiors, with an evolving selection of homeware, furniture, and giftware to whet your design appetite.
From functional designs through to pieces of astonishing craftsmanship, they source unique objects of beauty and purpose from around the world - from high-end brands to undiscovered artisans.
Each visit to their destination store is a journey of discovery with their unique collection of design objects & furniture. For additional creative input, their interior styling consultants can provide expert guidance to help you achieve a bespoke interior style.
The business operates from premises located in Newmarket and operates 2 distinct businesses:
* Corso de' Fiori - the retail store located on the ground floor of the premises and
* Corso de' Fiori - a wholesale distributor located on the first floor of the premises.
There are several options available to a new owner:
* Purchase the entire operation as a going concern.
* Purchase the Retail operation only.
* Integrate the business into an existing similar business.
Contact Nico Wamsteker for further details - 021 933 313.
Price $200,000 + estimated stock value $400,000
For a confidential discussion please complete our online confidentiality agreement.
Click or copy/paste this link to get started: www.ds4u.cc/abc?ref=31807