Milk tea has become a popular drink in recent years in Auckland and not just with the Asian community but with other ethnic groups as well. So much so that several milk tea shops have been set up. This is one of the most famous brands in Auckland for its original ingredients, high quality and great taste.
Milk tea has a very high margin of over 80% and is an easy-to-run business even without any previous experience.
* Good location: surrounded by all types of restaurants, in the centre of a Chinese community. After dining, the locals will enjoy a milk tea.
* Good management system: The owner can check the turnover any time by APP.
* Easy to handle: The staff have been with the shop since set up. The owner could be a working owner or just manage it. Very easy to train new staff.
* High margin: 20% cost, 10% franchisee fee, 20% wages, and 10% rent and outgoings, net profit 40%.
* The vendor advised the current weekly turnover is $10,000.
Annual Rent: $31,304 + GST
Annual Rates: $3,278.97 incl. GST
Annual Body Corporate: $5,300 incl. GST
Contact Jane Gu - 022 028 0891 for further information.
For a confidential discussion, please complete our online confidentiality agreement.
Copy and paste this link into your browser: www.ds4u.cc/abc?ref=32409