Located on Totara Avenue, New Lynn, in front of the bus and train station, Ramen Station has become a popular place for students and commuters and has gained a large group of loyal customers through serving Japanese delicacies.
- No other Japanese cuisine restaurants nearby
- Vendor advises weekly turnover before lockdown was around $14,500-$15,500.
- Rent + OPEX of $3,696 monthly
- Indoor seating for 30 with a guest toilet
- Kitchen equipment in excellent working condition
- Open 6 days. The weekends are always busy.
- Genuine reason to sell - vendor has to go back to Japan.
Don't miss this opportunity to start making money!
Contact Angela Zhu - 022 175 6917 or Jeff Zhong - 021 0841 3180.
For a confidential discussion, please complete our online confidentiality agreement.
Copy and paste this link into your browser: www.ds4u.cc/abc?ref=32964
***Some of the details for this business may be subject to strict confidentiality requirements which can only be disclosed upon completion of a confidentiality agreement with the listing agent. These details may include the location, the nature of the business operations, sales performance figures, or other privileged information. Please contact the broker for further details and to arrange an appointment.