Here is an opportunity to acquire a long-term investment property catering to essential community needs. The tenant is backed by government funding.
This property offers a solid tenancy with around 7.4% ROI, a low maintenance passive investment in one of the most beautiful towns of New Zealand, located close to one of the fastest growing regions in the country. According to OneRoof "Palmerston North has had one of the highest growth in property value in New Zealand in the last six months".
- Property is tenanted to an agency funded by the govt, providing essential community services
- Close proximity to the town centre - approx. 2.5kms
- 20 plus rooms - resource consented for accommodation purposes
- Long term lease of approx. 17 years, including rights of renewal
- Strong tenant covenant
- Rent review every 3 years
- Annual rental approx. $156k plus GST
- Low maintenance investment property
- Sale price $1,950,000 (+ GST if any)
- ROI 7.4% approx. on current rentals.
Investors have an opportunity to acquire an investment property near the booming Palmerston North area, servicing the community needs. This low maintenance property can suit any passive investor, where "demand is outstripping supply" (OneRoof).
Please return a confidentiality agreement to MunishV@abcbusiness.co.nz if you would like to discuss this investment opportunity. Call Munish on 021 113 9768.
For a confidential discussion please complete our online confidentiality agreement.
Copy and paste this link into your browser: www.ds4u.cc/abc?ref=31904
Further information will be provided strictly to genuinely interested/ pre-qualified parties.