Ideal opportunity for an enthusiastic new owner to take advantage that COVID has handed into this industry.
There is a wide range of quality dry-cleaning machinery with a replacement value more than $100,000.
Add to this the suit hire assets with a replacement value of at least $150,000. It provides a new owner with the ability to maximise revenue with well-established clientele and room for expansion.
* Multiple income streams (suit hire, clothing alterations and dry-cleaning) compared to the traditional dry-cleaning businesses.
* The brand "Carlton Suit-Hire" has a long history in the market and consumers are familiar with the brand.
* The additional cost charges relating to dry-cleaning a suit after hire are minimal - extra profit.
* The hire assets include over 700 jackets, 500 trousers and 500 shirts, as well as other accessories for the suit hire business and is included as part of the assets of the business.
* Existing customer base and continuous business throughout the year and is not seasonally sensitive.
After 19 years of ownership, due to health issues, the current owners have decided to retire leaving a new owner to capitalise on the opportunities that are available to increase the business potential by capitalising on the consumer historic recall of the "Carlton Suit Hire" brand, such as franchising opportunities.
The current owners will provide full training during a reasonable handover period, supporting the purchaser in all aspects of the business.
Contact Nico Wamsteker - 021 933 313 for further information.
For a confidential discussion please complete our online confidentiality agreement.
Copy and paste this link into your browser: www.ds4u.cc/abc?ref=32379