Structural & General / Great Reputation / Lifestyle
This is an engineering business 30 years in the making!
Located in a lifestyle location in the Wairarapa, it packs a big profit punch for a modest investment of $1,285,000 plus stock, and the Vendor is prepared to work through a structured transition as required.
- Located in sunny Masterton, the thriving capital of the booming Wairarapa with a wonderful climate and lifestyle, and close to the capital city of Wellington;
- Structural and general engineering specialists with an integrated crane/lifting business which operates as a separate profit centre;
- A very stable team of 13 includes 5 fully ticketed and experienced engineer/welders, and a fulltime CAD operator;
- A loyal customer base numbering over 300 active entities across greater Wellington and the Wairarapa;
- Structural and general capital and R&M works for timbers mills, concrete yards, grain & seed processors, vineyards, transport companies, roading contractors, logging contractors, power and utility providers, rail operators, local authorities, and so forth;
- Particular speciality in seismic strengthening structural work;
- Commercial and residential architectural work provides further diversification.
There are two working owners at present, one of whom is happy to work on through a transition.
This price is substantially underpinned by tangible asset value and is genuinely good buying, reflecting the fact that the retiring owners are motivated to sell.
The vendor also owns the freehold property which accommodates this business, for sale by a separate agreement.
Contact Gerard Dunne - 027 220 8277 for further details.
For a confidential discussion please complete our online confidentiality agreement.
Use this link to get started www.ds4u.cc/abc?ref=29278