It's not often you come across a well-established childcare with readily available council consents to expand the license numbers by 40% and add-on to the existing cash flows significantly, which once completed & with optimised occupancy can provide an EBIDTA range of more than $400k annually.
The centre is licensed for 49+ children and is situated in a bustling residential area with further intensification of housing taking place all around, even within walking distance.
* Operations of the managed business are handled by the trained team and led by a qualified manager, with the vendor's minimal inputs.
* The spacious, purpose-built centre is established over a large land area of about 1,200m2, with resource and building consents granted by the council to grow further.
* The vendor operates multiple businesses nationally and feels that focus on this from here on will be more suited to an owner/operator to maximise revenue. The vendor is committed to a smooth transition.
* Located in a rapidly growing central area, where huge potential is being unlocked through the High-Level Growth Plan of Auckland Council to revitalise, refurbish & intensify this suburb.
* With sky-rocketing real estate prices in Auckland, barriers to entry are only getting higher for establishing new childcare centres, while an existing centre in the area will have even better future prospects.
Note: Further information will be provided strictly to genuinely interested & qualifying parties only after submission of a Confidentiality Agreement & with approval of the vendor.
Contact Munish Verma 021 113 9768, MunishV@abcbusiness.co.nz.
Business Asking $1,100,000
For a confidential discussion, please complete our online confidentiality agreement.
Copy and paste this link into your browser: www.ds4u.cc/abc?ref=32502